Injectable fillers are used on the face to soften wrinkles and hide their appearance. A face filler injection is typically a non-invasive and non-surgical procedure while you are numbed. This procedure can take up to an hour to complete. Here at Cohen Plastic Surgery, the estheticians performing facial injections Great Neck NY, are highly trained and certified, with years of experience treating men and women and performing procedures such as facial injections. Continue reading below for more information on facial injections and what to expect.
Facial injections are used for a variety of reasons. Your body begins to lose collagen as you get older. All across your body, including in your skin, muscles, bones, and connective tissues, collagen is a vital chemical. Decreased collagen levels in the skin bring on the looseness of the skin and volume loss. Over time, skin ages, becomes less elastic, and begins to sag.
Facial injections may be opted to:
- Give sagging skin volume.
- Ensure greater symmetry in the features of your face.
- Increase plumpness in cheeks and lips.
- Smooth lines and wrinkles.
- Decrease migraines
What are the types of facial injections Great Neck NY?
- Botox, Dysport, Jeuveau: a 10-minute procedure that eliminates face wrinkles, making you look younger and more appealing. Injections of these smooth out the wrinkles and creases that are one of the most obvious indications of aging by relaxing the facial muscles.
- Restylane: made of hyaluronic acid, a natural substance that provides volume and fullness to the skin. Commonly, such thinning occurs in the cheeks, lips, and around the mouth.
- Sculptra: an injection that gradually replaces lost collagen.
- Kybella: an injectable treatment that destroys fat cells in the treatment area under the chin to improve your profile.
- Scar Therapy
Are you unhappy with your skin? Are you bothered by enlarged pores, stretch marks, scars, dark spots, wrinkles, or fat deposits that do not react to diet and exercise? An esthetician can help you get facial injections Great Neck NY, today!The estheticians at Cohen Plastic Surgery have helped many men and women and performed many facial injection procedures. We provide each patient with the proper treatment for their needs and put our patients first, always. To book an appointment, contact us at Cohen Plastic Surgery to discuss our non-surgical procedures and get a consultation for facial injections Great Neck NY.